NTPU COVID-19 Prevention Message (09/09)
With the increasing number of infections in Taipei City and New Taipei City, the University is asking all students to comply with the following preventive measures:
- Always wear a mask on Campus.
- Remote learning for all classes starting from Sep 22 to Oct 5.
- It will fully disinfect public spaces like dorms and venues.
- Campus restaurants/cafeterias will only allow take-outs.
- The Sports Center will be temporarily closed.
- Preventive measures of contact tracing registration, mask-wearing, temperature-taking, and alcohol disinfection are required for all activities. It limited the number of people in the gathering to 50 people indoors and 100 people outdoors.
- Starting May 17, during the access control hours (Mon-Fri., 07:30-17:00), access to the Campus will be limited to the Main Gate and dorms Gate. Only university personnel, students, and alumni may enter the Campus. University personnel and students should present their ID cards to enter the Campus.
- Visitors can fill in the Entry Request Application Form at the following link to apply for a one-day entry pass. (https://forms.gle/myTMihTzp1Q6h1uz7)
- The school will continue to implement access control and temperature checks. University premises must continue to be staffed for temperature taking at the entrance, and a real-name system should also be implemented
Preventive measures will constantly be adjusted in accordance with the CECC's latest announcements. Thank you for your compliance with the preventive measures.