Lectures on Safety Education for Foreign Students in the first semester of 2020 academic year
1. The main purpose of the lecture: In light of the major campus security incidents that occurred in the south of Taiwan of foreign students, which caused physical and psychological stress and insecurities. In order to let foreign students of our school feel at ease to study and to protect their personal safety during their studies in Taiwan. The emergency response method can assist them to establish the concept of victim prevention and basic personal defense skill to cope with unexpected situations and also get familiar with the tip of emergency assistance. So we especially organized this lecture and invite experts and scholars to guide.
2. Organizer: Office of International Affairs, NTPU
3. Date: Thursday, 19 November 12:00~13:30
4. Activity agenda：
12:00-12:20 Sign in
12:20-12:35 Campus safety lecture
12:35-13:15 Self-Defense demonstration
5. Location: Administration Building, 4F, Conference Room 1
6. Instructor: Central Police University, Teacher: Huang Yun-Shiun & Yang Wu-De.
7. Content: Assist foreign students to establish the concept of victimization and basic self-defense so that the students can have the ability to respond to emergencies and being familiar with emergency help.
8.Target group: All foreign students in NTPU as our priority and freshman students please be sure to attend.
9. Registration Link: https://sea.cc.ntpu.edu.tw/pls/eval/REG_2ORDER.ordform?eid=7620